Tuesday 11 November 2003

a continuation
so i went to the Warner Village website and put in a comment to them regarding the incident on the 8/11, they sent me the obligatory "thank you for your comments" email as an immediate response. I also went to the Reading Borough Council website and submitted a comment to them, they have responded by saying that my comments have been passed over to the Environmental Health Department, so at least something is happening.

in other news...
...i've got a cold that has got on my chest and seems to want to stay there for the moment, which is a bugger!
...the flat is fine, i'm getting used to the being alone factor
...it's my birthday tomorrow and ive got to go on a training day for work that i can't get out of...typical
...everything seems to be going well

ok take care peoples
Px

No comments: