Monday 15 October 2007

In Atlanta

Just so you all know, I'm here and loving it
although i keep forgetting about my camera, so far i took 3 pictures, and that was of me, the beer i had to get me on the plane and (although i didn't realise it at the time) the plane that got me here...
Yesterday I met Linny's family, we all sat and ate, it was really nice to do the family thing, mainly because my family is falling (or has fallen) apart over the last year or 2. we also went shopping and got a couple of bargains.
Today we're off to the aquarium, tomorrow we're off to Savannah...
it's so nice out here, the weather is really nice, even though i was told it'd be chilly...remember i'm from the uk, chilly to me is a lot different than chilly is over here!
Also, my phone doesn't work out here, even though i checked with my service operator before i left that it would...it's strangely liberating not being able to use it though, although it's left me without a clock, so i never know what the time is!
I'll try to remember to take my camera out with us over the next few days
I'm cooking tonight too...should be fun :)
right peeps, i'm off
laters
Px

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Yay!!!
You guys have fun, and don't kill her with your terrible Brittish food!
;)

Miss Ash said...

Glad to hear you're having a good vacation....take some bloody pictures already LOL.