Tuesday 30 August 2005

robbed!!!
people of the world...you're being robbed!
ask we speak, the people who make m&m's are robbing us
they are robbing us with every peanut m&m they make
i'm disappointed to announce that in the 250g pack of peanut m&m's i am "slowly" eating my way through while "working my nuts off" today at work, i'm yet to find a whole peanut incased in the crispy shelled chocolate, every time i either bite into or let it all melt into my mouth, i only find half a nut
it's shocking
i'm thinking of writing to my MP
i'm thinking of starting a petition
i'm thinking it's just too much for one person to take on

anyway in other news
work is going ok
i've decided that i should move out of my flat this week, moving back into my parents house is the idea again at the moment, it's cheaper and it'll give me a chance to sort out a few things before i set about looking for a new place...cunning plan, we'll just have to see if it works...it'll be easier now as well because i will rarely be in my parents house with just my dad, which i think was part of the problem before...might see if i can have a second line put in so i can have my own internet access as well, that would be cool and it would save me from using the desktop computer, which is starting to work at the speed of a gereatric chicken
my wwe fantasy roster isn't doing too bad, although i've dropped about 2000 places this last week, but considering the amount of people i think are doing it, it's ok, i'm not going to win anything though :(
so in general, it's all good at the moment
take care peeps
Px

No comments: