Sunday 27 May 2007

that's life

i spent a lot of yesterday feeling a bit lost and lonely
i say a bit, i mean quite a bit
like really badly lonely

it's a feeling i get a LOT
and it sucks

anyway
i've no idea what's going on in my life at the moment, there are a few things that i'd really like to get off my chest, but i've not idea when i'm going to get time to sort them out...
at the moment i'm considering giving up working in the pub, it's changed there, and it's not for the better. i still enjoy it to an extent, but it's starting to get me down more and more, part of that is because of the hours that i'm working left right and centre too though, so we'll see.
i'm getting my tongue pierced tomorrow i think (well hopefully)
and i'm getting the latest tattoo finished off in a couple of weeks too :)
there's so many things that i want to do at the moment too, but i'm just struggling to get myself settled and i need to do that before i can think about doing these other things...

it's a bit pants at the moment
i need lots of cuddles
laters
Px

8 comments:

ACG said...

Sending you lots of virtual cuddles...

I had a dream last night I got my tongue pierce.

Jo said...

Hugs for you, but ewwgh to the tongue :)

Miss Ash said...

Hugs :)

I asked once before and you never answered me, have you been to see a counsellor about your feelings? I would imagine it might be helpful, even to deal with just the stuff regarding your father.

ShadowFalcon said...

Hey Px Sorry to here that your feeling a bit down. Best thing is if you think its time to move on, then just do it and don't be scared cos half the time the scarey decisions are the best ones we make

have fun with the tat and tongue piercing

Take care

~*Jobthingy*~ said...

*sends you cyber cuddles*

gah i miss my tongue ring so much. i want to get it redone and just havent had the time. maybe ill get it redone when i am on holidays.

Natalia said...

*cuddles galore*

Here's hoping it's not pants for much longer, luv. And I'd totally love to have a pint with you when I'm in England soon.

-N

Px said...

wow
lots of cuddles to make me feel better :)
thanks everyone

by the way
i only went and did it
yesterday i got my tongue pierced :)

Lindsey said...

I'm still in need of lots of cuddles too. Too bad we're so far away..we could pick up where we left off and make both of us feel better! :o)