Sunday 13 May 2007

still alive

hey peeps
just so you know i'm still here
have been so stupidly busy the last week or so
so much to tell you all, but i'm holding on somethings for a little while longer, all will be revealed soon enough though ;)
just called the ISP up about moving home again, i'm hoping that this should all be sorted within the next couple of weeks so that i can get back into all my blogging, TMI and HNT as well. and not forgetting the 365 P(roject)X thing which i've not updated for a while.
once i'm back and alive i promise to swing by all your sites and read back through everything that's been going on
hope everyone's all ok
take care
Px

5 comments:

Miss Scarlet said...

Yeah, I miss HNTs;)

Alicia said...

Hi Px!
Hope all is well.

Natalia said...

I miss seeing you in the comments section. But I am glad it's all for good reasons.

-N

~*Jobthingy*~ said...

just saying hello :)

Jennifer said...

I have that google reader thingy now. I like it.