Sunday 5 August 2007

i'm not back

but i am ok

i will be returning in a week or so, maybe more, maybe less
still trying to iron things out in my head

just to keep you hanging on though
i went out on my bike today after repairing the puncture it got last time i went out (about 4 months ago) only to get another puncture...
bloody typical!

there are a lot of rants that i can feel building up inside me...you've been warned

still not finished harry potter, although itold someone i'd have it done by the end of this week...guess that's my tomorrow sorted out

just watched the number 23...i kid you not it finished at 23.12
but it also opened my eyes to a lot of theories that i might take a look into at some point
also watched the hills have eyes 2...just what i expected from it
and starter for 10 which was very good and kept well with the book which i read at the start of the year...and i've not got a crush on the female lead (rebecca epstein, as played by rebecca hall)

my head is a little better
my heart isn't
and i still feel so alone that i want to be sick

i'll be back though, i just can't let the 552 posts that i've done already amount to nothing really can i?
laters
Px

3 comments:

Lisa said...

You have to come back

I don't blog much lately - bad case of the blog block

Don't feel you have to blog regularly, we just want to hear from you whenever

And you have to finish HP. The middle goes on a bit but the end is worth waiting for

Lindsey said...

Well we both know you're not alone. Not really. But I know what you're saying. The feeling is mutual.

And my blog just had it's 2nd birthday yesterday and I totally missed it!

Natalia said...

At least your head is better. That helps the heart get better. It's bad when you both are in the toilet.

-N