Sunday 29 August 2004

So i'm back
so the boss is back and he's ok with me nearly breaking the window, most people in the company have now heard about it one way or another, and all i can say is, so what? i don't care, i was having a bad day!
with the boss being back it means that i'm at my folks house to blog which means it's not going to happen as often as it has been over the last few weeks...oh well, i'm sure you'll all cope!
feeling a bit fed up to be honest, had enough of work, it's really starting to bug me, i know that i can do the job, easily, i know that i can do my boss's job, so why won't they pay me more? "we can't afford to" was the answer that i got the other day from my boss, he say's that i', already above what the other dm's at the centre get, someone told me that i'm on more than any other dm in the company, which sounds good, but considering what i'm capable of, and that it's only £16000, is a bit on the crap side.
looking for another job now though, and i can go anywhere, this country, not this country, it doesn't matter to me anymore, i just want a change and i think that i can do pretty much anything when it comes to running a leisure centre and surely that's got to be of a benefit some how!
i need to update my CV, it's a little old now, considering i wrote it last year and i've changed job since then, got more experience, different experience, more qualifications, that kinda stuff.
got a 4 day weekend this weekend, thankfully, i need the break, i just wish i could afford to do something with my time off, but i'm relegated to drinking beer and watching films...it's a hard life, but someone's got to do it!
really need to sort out this job thing, i know that's what's getting me down this week and i'm bored to tears of it, and the more i go on about it the more it'll bore all of you too
ENOUGH!!!
still re-reading some of my terry pratchett books, cheaper than buying new books and easier than going to the library
decided that i need to do something with my life finally, now i just need to decide what i'm going to do with it, wasting it isn't an option anymore...it anyone has any suggestions please feel free to mail them to me, you all know the usuall address... shadowfish@hotmail.com
anyway, i'm feeling a little better for getting that off my chest, if anyone knows of a job going, give me a shout, i can turn my hand to pretty much anything, but obviously leisure management is my forte as much as i have a forte
i'd love to go overbroad to work, holiday and job rolled into one almost.
money is getting a bit dire, might be forced to move back into my folks house for 6 months or so to try and sort my finances out, it'll give me a chance to save some money too...maybe
feeling really tired all the time still, might be burning the candle at both ends, might be because i just plain can't sleep
i was going to stop writing stuff a little while ago, but i can't seem to find a decent point at which i feel comfortable stopping
wish i'd gone to reading, even if i can't afford it
right, i think that i've had enough of rambling shite now
take care peeps
Px

No comments: