Thursday 17 March 2005

happy st paddy's day...hence the lurid green colour
i'm not irish, i have no irish blood in me, in fact the closest i get to being irish is my aunt (she's irish) and my cousin who married an irish guy and lives there. still like most people it doesn't stop me wanting to get fired up and lairy in true irish fashion...however i'm working tonight so it's not going to happen.
as for me i'm doing fine
might be moving this weekend, but i feel like i've said that so many times recently that it's starting to lose it's gloss/meaning, but fingers crossed, seeing as i've already put some stuff in there already...
lena-poo...forgot to tell you you should be able to leave comments now, think i sorted i so that anyone can leave a comment...so if you're out there and you feel like saying something...go for it
chunk...i know i missed you out ast time...you weren't the only one though!
woja...man-flu, monkey-flu, whatever, you're not getting any sympathy from me because you've just been away for a nice long holiday...bastard!
jenfer...weight ff your shoulders now?
saw vic on tuesday, with the baby...my mum reckons she's getting big, but she still looked tiny in my arms...although we did manage to raise a smile and giggle from her. it was good to see them both though. the baby is lovely, just like her mum.
need a holiday, can't afford one though
my boss is pushing me to give him my leave dates for the next year, i'm not sure what they will be yet, anyone got any suggestions for time off that i can have? they cheaper the better
i need to come up with a plan of action too...a life changing plan as it were... sensilbe suggestions for that would be appriciated too
right...i'm off, but i'm going to leave you with some flogging molly lyrics, them being kinda irish and stuff...it's a cool song and i like it so that's why it's here...
laters peeps
Px
If I Ever Leave This World Alive
If I ever leave this world alive
I'll thank for all the things you did in my life
If I ever leave this world alive
I'll come back down and sit beside your feet tonight
Wherever I am you'll always be
More than just a memory
If I ever leave this world alive

If I ever leave this world alive
I'll take on all the sadness
That I left behind
If I ever leave this world alive
The madness that you feel will soon subside
So in a word don't shed a tear
I'll be here when it all gets weird
If I ever leave this world alive

So when in doubt just call my name
Just before you go insane
If I ever leave this world
Hey I may never leave this world
But if I ever leave this world alive

She says I'm okay; I'm alright,
Though you have gone from my life
You said that it would,
Now everything should be all right

She says I'm okay; I'm alright,
Though you have gone from my life
You said that it would,
Now everything should be all right
Yeah should be alright

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It works! At last. Now you'll never get rid of me my dear.
Hope you're okay xo

Px said...

who said anything about getting rid of you?
i'm doing fine