Thursday 10 March 2005

it's time
to start
RUNNING!!!

i'm feeling really hacked off and fed up and shit like that today, got to go to work in a bit and i don't really want to, got to sort out a few things in my head, but i can't be bothered

everythings a bit fucked at the moment

i'm debating on not moving out, if i do it'll only be for 6 months and i don't see the point in that

but i don't want to stay here anymore either

if i could i'd be gone by dawn, dunno where i'd go, but i wouldn't be here anymore so you wouldn't have to worry about me, i'd be fine, i can look after myself and i'd cope and survive, i just don't want to be here anymore, living with my parents, working at the abbey, shit like that is getting me down and i wanna get away from it all

i'm not sleeping very well at the moment either, that might have something to do with wanting to get away too

guess i'm just generally feeling hacked off

and no i don't want to talk about it so please don't ask me to

laters
Px

No comments: