Monday 18 July 2005

there's a spider in the bathroom and it's only got 7 legs...
it looks like it's surviving ok though, but im not sure how many flies are in the toilet at work though becasue i've never seen any go in, apart from the ones on the front of my trousers...

my chest is still really hurting, and it feels like it's getting worse, same with my ankle. i keep turning my ankle when i'm walking along and it hurts, and i keep sneezing or having to blow my nose, which is hurting my chest too...

i'm practically alone in the office again now, it's lunch time and everyone else had buggered off, i don't really blame them either

the car is running well, and it's really nice to have air/con, although i put the cd's in the magazine the wrong way round the first time and felt a bit silly, thankfully there was only me in the car at the time so it was ok. really need to see about putting in m y 6x9's in the back as the sound output at the moment it a little less than desired and the bass is muffled, so i need to sort that out soon, maybe this weekend if i can get hold of some leads and that.

i'm tired, fed-up and bored...

laters
Px

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You didnt say what car you've got!
D-K xx

Px said...

yeah i did...it's in one of the other entries, titled "silver it is"