Sunday 29 April 2007

here be dragons

ok just a mini update to show you the new additions to my family

ok so you remember last year when i got that cheap vivarium with the intention of buying a snake to live in it...well i changed my mind on the snake, but yesterday i found a use for it and i bought myself a pair of baby bearded dragons, at the moment they're about the size of my thumb (plus tail) but they should get bigger (up to about 20" max). they were going to be called errol and winston, but after having a bit of a kevin smith marathon yesterday they've been christened Jay and Silent Bob :) that's jay in the pic

laters peeps

Px

9 comments:

Alicia said...

My husband's nickname in the NAVY was Jay. Why? I have NO idea. He looks nothing like that guy... but when we hear from his NAVY buddies they all call him Jay.

Nice additions to your house! They're kinda cute!

Natalia said...

I guess Silent Bob is also Shy Bob? :)

Congrats on the purchase.

-N

Miss Ash said...

Bearded Dragon...hehe!!

Roxi said...

jay and silent bob.. I love it.

Princess Pessimism said...

I love those things, but im also usually anxious about touching them. Its an inrrational fear, of them developing gigantic teeth while my hand is descending into the terrarium, and them biting my digits off.

Princess Pessimism said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~*Jobthingy*~ said...

Jay and Silent Bob.. love it

FU said...

ewwwwwwwww... lizards as pets???

ewwwww...

Akanksha said...

nice pets pixie.. altho i also hate all kind of creepy crawlies.. if people can hav spiders as pets then why can u hav these sweet weird creatures