Tuesday 6 November 2007

Atlanta

OK i know i've been rubbish at posting about my holiday
but with good reason

my holiday was a break for me
away from my life as it is
so, that means away from work
away from home
away from the pub
and away from here

now as much as i love you all
it was my holiday
and as such i want to keep it that way
i'll share with you some photo's (hopefully later today) but that's probably all you're getting

i know it's a bit cagey of me, but that's how i want to keep it

and before minds go into overdrive
it's not because there was anything salacious was going on
i know what you're all like

laters peeps
Px

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Yeah, you know what everyone is going to be thinking. LOLOLOL.

Maybe we should tell them something wild like we got married in Savannah or something. LOL.

Natalia said...

Where there is smoke...

But, either way...I am just happy you had a good time.

-N