Friday 23 November 2007

ok ok

i know i've been slack recently
but this last week i've got an excuse

for some dumb ass reason i've screwed up my back, and i have no idea how or when i did this. but ever since sunday my back as slow progressively worsened to the point on wednesday that i had to go home from the pub because it was hurting me to stay standing up. yesterday it wasn't too bad, but today it's feeling pretty bad again
and once again i have no idea why!

so with having this messed up back, i've pretty much not done anything other than sit in my chair at work or lay in my bed at home... which understandably sucks donkey balls

i'm working again tonight at the pub and i'm hoping that tonight i can last longer than i did on wednesday, purely because i need the money
i know that my back is important and pushing it too much now will result is problems down the line, but dammit i can't help it.

i promise to be back to my usual self soon
with witty and regular posts
just as soon as i get back to normal

laters, take care peeps
Px

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Try heat, or cold, or heat and cold...

~*Jobthingy*~ said...

ouch. sit in a hot bath

Miss Ash said...

Yeah, ice it for the 1st few days, then use heat. I have a wanky back and it sucks balls.

Alicia said...

Hello?
Where'd you go to?

Natalia said...

Good thing I am on facebook now. You are more on top of things there.

-N

ShadowFalcon said...

Oh no! Well I hope your feeling better! get some rest and perhaps a massage

sf