Thursday 15 November 2007

what happened?

the dy i turned 29 i did most things like i normally would, i went to work, i went home and i went to the pub to do the quiz

while i was at work i had a shed load of people send me messages to either my blog, my facebook account or my mobile wishing me happy birthday which was nice
so thanks to everyone for doing that :) (special thanks to linny who posted on her blog that it was my birthday)

when i went home i opened my present from my brother and my cards from the rest of the family (my bro got me season 6 of family guy although i've not had a chance to watch it yet and in the cards i got some money)
i also played on the Wii that i've borrowed from a friend of mine
i've borrowed it because he's on holiday for a month and you can not buy one for love nor money at the moment in the shops here...unless you're willing to pay more than usual for them...which i am not!

at the pub one of my oldest friends came along it's been ages since i saw him last and it was good to catch up again with him and his lady. he got me cakes for my birthday secretly hoping that i wouldn't like them because he does!
the quiz itself my team thought it would be funny to change our usual name to "the nearly 30's" amongst other "humourous" names that took the micheal out of me being nearly 30 now
but we won beer and wine by the end of the night
so it was all good
also the bloke who runs the quiz got the whole pub to sing happy birthday!

and that was the day that was
i enjoyed the non celebration of my non birthday a lot
next year i'm 30
and although i'm not planning a party
i am thinking about where i'll be for it

laters peeps
Px

3 comments:

Miss Ash said...

Sounds like a lovely time!!

Lindsey said...

I know where you'll be. LOL

~*Jobthingy*~ said...

im glad you had a great day :)