Thursday 24 January 2008

just another HNT

there's still no word on the job hunt, but i've been pulling all hours at the pub (partly because there's no-one else to do them, partly because the landlord had a heart attack last week, leaving even more hours up for grabs!)
i've done a couple more applications this week, and i had one back to say thanks, but no thanks. (at least they got in touch right?)
anyway
when i got the work on last weeks HNT started, i also had a new piercing
nothing major
nothing naughty
but it was the start of a plan
and now it looks like this
i've had a lok of comments about it
most people say it looks different and they like it
even my mum likes it!
but that's my new ring
no plans to have anything more done just yet though

laters peeps
Px

10 comments:

SignGurl said...

ooo....I like it too!


Happy Half Nekkid Thursday!!

Angel said...

Very subtle...but I like it. HHNT

Vixen said...

That is cool!

happyHNT!

Miss Ash said...

Happy HNT!

TK Kerouac said...

Cool, looks like its embedded.
Happy HNT!

Keyser Soze said...

Hunh! That's pretty interesting!
HHNT!

Bunny said...

That is interesting - I like it! Now I want to try something like it with my double-pierced ear . . .

HHNT!

Polt said...

Nifty piercing dude.

HAPPY HNT!

~*Jobthingy*~ said...

love it! happy HNT babe!

Princess Pessimism said...

OHHH I LOVE THAT!!!