Friday 21 August 2009

1000 miles

Don't know why, but the phrase "I'd walk a thousand smiles, just to see you smile" has been going round and round in my head today. I don't think it's song lyrics, although i know vanessa carlton did a song called 1000 miles.

anyway
having a crap week again this week
really could do with sleeping more than i have been
i could really do with not having to deal with everything that seems to have crept up with on me
i could do with just going out for a beer tonight without worrying that i'll upset someone by not going out with them

i've got a really busy weekend ahead and i could just do without having it.
tonight...
i should be out with a girl,
but then i'm also supposed to be out with people from work as a leaving do,
but then i'm also supposed to be out at a mates engagement celebration,
and then there's this other girl who wants to go out tonight and has invited me along,
and finally another mate has said about going out for a beer as well...so i've got myself quintuple booked this evening!
tomorrow...
I've got 3 viewings in the morning for places to move into
a 30th birthday BBQ in the late afternoon/early evening
Sunday...
I've got a picnic

at the moment i don't really want to go to any of them...not 1!

No comments: