Tuesday 11 August 2009

so now what...?

when life gives you lemons, you throw the fuckers back and demand a refund!!

I've had a couple of lemons over the last year, be they relationship wise, health wise, job wise...lemons are lemons

but I'm determined to makes things different and although it's a little late to be making new years resolutions, i'm going to make sure that things only get better for the remainder of the year and then on into next year

i've got to get me PMA on again...it's been a while, but it's coming back to me :)

i've missed blogging a bit, but after not doing it for over a year, it's going to take me a while to get back into the swing of it...

at the moment i'm struggling to think what i want to tell people. i think really i should catch everyone up on what has happened, but at the same time i want to just go at it with a new chapter and a clean start on it all

new start is winning out by the way

laters peeps
Px

No comments: