Tuesday 22 July 2003

So, I'm back to blog another day, i've surprised myself by coming back to do a second blog, but i'm here!
let's start with some info about me, I'm 24, male and that's all the interesting stuff out the way
let's move onto the title, "itseemedlikeagoodideaatthetime", sums me up perfectly, I'm forever doing things because they seem like a good idea, like buying a DVD player or becoming a lifeguard or dating a variety of women who were bad for me, but in my defence i didn't realise it at the time, you never do.
i'm stuck now for things to write
Current tunes:
Lynard Skynard - sweet home alabama
Home Town Hero - eighteen
Marvelous 3 - freak of the week
Senser - state of mind
Spineshank - (the new album)
Lamb of God - (the new album)
Me First & The Gimme Gimmes - (the whole back catalogue)
i really am struggling with things to say, how bad is that!
last week I passed my First Aid At Work course, whic means I can legally bandage people up again, not sure if that's a good thing or not at the moment, but you never know i might save your life one day with the knowledge i have locked in my head, alternatively I might completely cock things up, but you never know until you try!
Also I failed my ASA full teachers qualification, that pissed me off! I know that i can teach, i know that i'm good at it and i know what i'm doing when i do teach, but i still failed the course that i was put on to prove that i can do it. there are various factors involved in failing though, including stress and over work, but i'm not going to blame anyone, well not publically. it's really irritating knowing that you can do something, but no-one can see it
it's like being at work, i do a shad load of stuff at work, and i've decided to add a new word to my vocabulary "NO" because there is only so much that i can do at any one time
enough with today, i think that next time i'll post somethng a little more light hearted
take care peoples
Px

No comments: