Wednesday 5 April 2006

Wednesday random post from work
(aren't they all)
Spinning complacently in the darkness
Covered and blinded by a blanket of little lives
False security has lulled the madness of this world into a slumber
Wake Up!
An eye is upon you
Staring straight down and keenly through,
Seeing all that you are and everything that you can never be
Yes, an eye is upon you, an eye ready to blink.
SO face forward, with arms wide open and mind reeling
Your future has arrived...Are you ready to go?

no i didn't write it
yes i like it
yes it's from an album (tonight the stars revolt by powerman 5000, this is the intro called an eye is upon you)
no you probably wouldn't like the rest of the album
yes i am tired
no i don't like thinking
yes someone (finally) answered my questions from the last couple of days
no i wasn't particularly satisfied with the answers that were offered
no i'm not going to ask any more
yes i'm still thinking about the FNT option
no i don't think i'll chicken out
yes i'm still suffering from a lack of sleep
no i don't like the mornings
yes i've got an idea why i can't sleep
noi'm not talking about it, well not at the moment :P

nuff said
Px out

6 comments:

Fuckkit said...

Wouldn't catch me blogging at work.

Well, I do it but you wouldn't catch me.

Px said...

i only wouldn't catch you because i don't work with you :P

Natalia said...

I think the lack of sleep might be related to a woooooommmmaaannn... hehehe...that is my guess anyway. And do I win anything if I am right... like... you know...eventually, when you DO talk about it?

-N

Px said...

natalia
if it's a woman, it's not for the obvious reason...trust me on that

berly02 said...

You tease us with not talking about it. Really!

Lindsey said...

I'm banning mornings. Our time change has screwed me out of an hours sleep and I'm boycotting.