Tuesday 25 April 2006

am i back

i'm not sure yet
there are still things i need to think about and sort out in my head

although i did meet my first blogger (fuckkit) over the weekend, that was cool, only wish i could've spent more time and not had to rush off for work on sunday. it was kinda strange to meet her and her mates because it was like we were old friends and knew a fair amount about each other...
cheers m'luv, shame i probably won't see you again before you head off to Oz though :o(

other stuff...
martin got married at the weekend, congrats

my head is all over the place at the moment and certain people are bugging me, people that i didn't expect to bug me are bugging me more than anything
confusion is not cool

but at least ive got this week off to do with as i see fit! and trust me i'm already enjoying it!
i'll be back soon i hope
laters Px

9 comments:

Natalia said...

Sorry people are bugging you. You take the time you need Petey...no one can rush you. Confusion can be a bich but if it forces you to sort out your head, then it's worth it.

xoxox

-N

Miss Ash said...

Enjoy your week off!!

Lindsey said...

Cathy and I are actually hoping to pop over to England for a few days on our European trip. That is if we can get all this crazy ticket crap sorted out (we're using her sky miles).

Akanksha said...

i have also been goin thru this patch where i am confused.. get bugged by lil lil things.. arggghhh

i think its like a virus that is goin arnd the blogdom :|

Fuckkit said...

Was good to meet you too m'dear :)

Shame you couldn't have stayed out coz then I could have kicked your arse at bowling an all ;)

Jennifer said...

I'm in the same boat, good luck with yours, I'm planning my vacation in two weeks to pull me out of the doldrums too.

Katie said...

Have a great week off px!!

Princess Pessimism said...

OHHH...you met a blogger. I always wondered what that would be like.

It IS weird, blogging is a strange pehnomenon....its like you do know loads of stuff about one another, but i cant imagine sitting face to face. ITs funny though, becuase then you can ask all the follow up questions to things that they mentioned in their blog, and they can do the same.

A total stranger can be sitting in front of me, asking me about things that Ive written on my blog, becuase theyve been a faithful reader for the last 8 months....THAT to me is the weirdest bit.

berly02 said...

I desperately want to meet a fellow blogger. But everyone is so far away . . .