Saturday 28 July 2007

had enough

for now i'm calling it quits
after 550 posts over the last few years
and given the current mood
i've decided to back away from the blog for a bit and just leave it alone
i'll probably still lurk in everyone's blogs and leave the occasional comment where i fell i have something to say, but for the most part, i think this is it for now
i just can't do it anymore
i'm getting the same vibe off facebook at the moment too
and other things
i just see no point to any of it
it's all well and good claiming that all these people (on facebook mainly) are my friends, but where's the proof, where's the back up and help when i want some, where's the people i used o be able to turn to?
they're not around anymore
it's better to burn out than fade away, but seeing as i can't burn out, i'm fading away

10 comments:

Lindsey said...

Pete...what's going on?

Talk to me.

You still have a lot of friends here.

Px said...

i don't know what's going on anymore
i give up

Lindsey said...

ok...now that we've talked...I'm glad you're not leaving your blog. I would be very very sad.

Px said...

not leaving, just taking a break

Alicia said...

Feel better soon, bucko.

Miss Scarlet said...

I can deal with a break. It's what I've had to take with my blog reading as of late Sorry, boo.

Px said...

ali
hopefully it'll only be a few days needed to sort things, i'm just a little drained by a few things at the moment, and my moods are swining so much at the moment that i don't want to be putting everyone else through that as well.

miss scarlet
sometimes it's needed to keep things "fresh"

Alicia said...

Hey bucko.
Feeling better today?

Thanks for the flowers.
It made me feel SOOO much better.

I'll be gone for a couple of weeks.
Email me if lose your mind and need to talk.

See ya.

Miss Ash said...

Everyone needs a break every now and again.

Natalia said...

You need to do what you need to do. I think the blog thing has its ups and downs. People come. People go. But it has to do something for you.

-N