Wednesday 12 September 2007

proof

that i am still alive
i'm going through a rough patch at the moment
although i'm nearing the light, i know that i'm still feeling a little down
i have a lot to look forward to though
such as i've only got 2 more days of the driving job left and those will be easy because i've got to show someone else the run and he can drive everywhere instead of me, which wuits me down to the ground :)
then next week it's the new job
so i'll be around more than i have been which means that i'll hopefully be blogging a little more as well

right i've got to head to the pub for a shift
and don't expect anything off me until at least the weekend!

take it easy peeps, catch up soon
Px

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Glad you're still alive

:)

Miss Ash said...

Good luck with the new job.

Alicia said...

When are you coming to the states?
Send me a post card from georgia.

:)
I'm serious.
I'll email you my address.

Alicia said...

Do you have yahoo IM?