Wednesday 26 September 2007

whinging wednesday

i thought of this title this morning
when things seemed grim and i struggled to stay awake in the van (think i did drop off at one point...but it was ok, i'm not driving at the moment, i'm learning a new run, so someone else was driving)

but it turns out i've had a pretty good day all in all

there'll be a video at the end...if i remember to post it...which i like

and there's some positive vibes flowing out as well...

anyway reasons to be cheerful
1) it's less than 3 weeks until my holiday :)
2) the non-job called today and the position that they wanted me in has been authorised, although i still don't have a start date, it's a step in the right direction
3) i'm feeling much more chilled out this week
4) non-job want me to go in tomorrow to have a chat about a few things related to the job, this means a sick day for the driving, which in turn means a bit of a lay-in for me :)
5) i won just under £50 at the weekend...cash...that was good
6) i did a shed load of hours at the pub last week, which means that i'll get a pile of cash this week, half of which will be saved and put towards spending money for the holiday
7) my new books arrived yesterday in the post from amazon...a whole day early, shame i'm still reading the last one though, but it does mean that i'll have a new book for the flight
8) at the quiz on monday, although i got a frosty reception at the bar (my ex was working it) everyone else there was pleased to see me, and we won the music round, and we had the overall highest score
9) seeing said ex on monday brought back no memories or bad feelings for me, in fact i was totally fine with it, leading me to believe that she didn't have as much as an effect on me as i apparently had on her
10) (yep that's right...10 reasons why i'm cheerful) this is the 3rd time i've blogged this week and although this is the first original blog, it feels good to get back into the swing of things, i've even got a HNT ready for tomorrow :)

see
i'm positive all over

now
on to the video
this video is from youtube, and is a UK advert for chocolate, cadbury's in fact, and it caused a big stir, it was talked about on the radio and in the papers...
it's really random
and has no obvious bearing on the product
but it's still cool and i like it...

anyway, that's me done for today
take it easy peeps,
laters,
Px

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I find that I prefer to say it's just over 2 weeks...that sounds WAY less than just under 3 weeks. :o)