Monday 25 October 2004

driven to distraction
well i'm at work and bored out of my banana tree!
i've got a mouth ulcer and it's painful as hell!
been bidding for items on ebay, i can see that it might get a little addictive, only starting small though, after an mg zr steering wheel for my car, yes i know my car's not an mg, but it'll look good and i'm planning big things or my car, maybe
got yet another docment to review this month, this one is 29 pages and once again there's lots of little red marks on it already, only on page 10 though :(
been getting text messages off of someone i know, but i don't know who they are, i've been trying to have a conersation with them to try and get some clues about who it is, but it's not happening and now if i ask who it is i'll look like a fool...how random is that!
trying hard not to pull funny faces while i'm eating my lunch, but it's not working, i've got some bongela, but i don't want to put that on until after i've finished
work is so dead and boring, there's suposed to be a family swim on at the moment, but there's no-one in the pool, the radio's crap and i'm bloody BORED!
help! me!
Px

No comments: