Saturday 2 October 2004

under a month left :(

still at least moving back in with my folks should mean that i can "save" some money...maybe

work has been pants ish this week, but i've only had a 4 day week this week and i've got all weekend off now, as for next week, well from saturday i'm off for 9 days, bit late now to plan a holiday, but at least it'll give me a chance to maybe visit a few people and not have to worry about the work thing that i'm supposed to be doing

on the job front, i finally heard back from la fitness about the job in stevenage, i didn't get it, but the bloke said i was his 2nd choice, i wonder if he said that to everyone he turned down? also finally made it to guildford, didn't go the first time because the idiot never told me how i was supposed to get there, didn't go the second time because i got home from the night before at 10.20 and the interview thing was supposed to be at 11, guildford being at least an hour away i called and made up something about my car being crap and that i'd broken down. anyway when i finally got there, the bloke was a prick, but he seemed quite happy to try and find me a job, it being a recruiting agency that i went to, he says that i've got to givce him an up to date cv though and then he'll sort me out with some work, might even try to get me the job in brighton that he was banging on about as an example of a private health club rather than a leisure centre, they pay more apparently...sounded like he was talking crap to me and he advised me that i didn't seem very enthusiastic...i said that it was hard to get excited about maybe being put forward for a job, especially after a long ish drive and not a lot of sleep...pillock!

spent a fair amount of money this week, sorted out some storage for my stuff when i move back into my folks place, going to cost £120 ish a month, but that's going to be cheaper than ditching it all and buying new stuff when i move back out...when ever that's going to be

also got the spaced boxed set, having never seen it before, i laughed my socks off

also bought a couple of cd's, maroon 5 being one of them, it's my cd of the week, i'm liking it!

that's about it, nothing exciting seems to happen in my life these days, probably a good thing, but then i'm finding it hard to remember a time when something exciting did happen...oh well

right that's me out for now
Px

No comments: