Saturday 23 October 2004

whacked
after seeing that a mate had got herself a decent googlewhack, i resigned myself to having a go, and after a few random attempts, after all it's suppoed to be random right? i found myself one registered it on the whack stack too...made me laugh, only trouble is that if i list it here it stops becoming a googlewhack...bummer huh? well if you want to know what it was you'll have to email me or find out some other way. i started with some long words though to see if i could come up with something from there, but it was a bit too ramdon to put some of the weird and wonderful words that i know and they were still coming up with like 4 or 5 hits...technique was adapted to one long and little used word and one fairly normal word, started with some random fruits, but eventually i came up with something and it worked

moved back in with my folks today...should be interesting

got an interview at thame leisure centre on thursday, same company, same money i expect too, but the centre is better and more in line with my experience and skills base, besides i'll be on site with the company's h&s blokey which means that as a company we should be able to sort things out and become stronger at it...anyway that's my story and i'm sticking to it!

bit bored, don't really know what to do with myself now i'm at my folks place, i can see myself spending a lot of time online or in my room playing on the ps2 or watching a film or just sitting and reading with some tunes on

bit miffed about the way i moved, having my dad help was just annoying...as in he wanted to move the table, so i had to clear it, just as i started to do that he decided that he wanted to move the book case and would i take out all the books, then it was the coffee table, then it was why hasn't the table been cleared...and so the circle continued...irritatingly so...

right, i've got to get on with unpacking and i've got to sort out the tv and stuff like that in my room, i think having the 32" tv in my bedroom is a little excessive, so i'll probably swap it with the 28" from the lounge, which is probably still a little on the excessive side, but i don't care, at least i'll have a decent view of the PS2 :D

laters
px

No comments: