Thursday 28 October 2004

man-flu
ok, ok, i've got a cold, i'm putting it down to being a little stressed from moving last weekend...

got an interview today, not sure if i'll get the job, if i don't expect to get it then i'll be more relaxed and less disappointed if i don't get it

i'm coping, living with my parents has been made easier by the fact that my dad has gone away for a few days so i've got a chance to settle in with out having to deal with other people around me all the time, mum being at work and all that.

i NEED to go to the pub, but i'm on lates today and tomorrow so that sucks! probably not a good idea anyway seeing as i've got man-flu

got to sort through some boxes today before going to my interview, got to get rid of some of the stuff, it's starting to get on my nerves seeing my life in boxes

sleeping a little better now, not sure if that's down to being over tired or just that i've settled a little bit

oh well
Px

No comments: