Thursday 2 December 2004

It's my life so just leave me be!

am tired of people telling me stuff that i should and should not do, people who i should and should not see...i'm i'm closer to 30 now than i really want to be, so logically i should be allowed to make my own mistakes and live my life by my rules...yes? NO! i have to be told what's good for me, who i should and shouldn't associate with and many other things...will you please just let me make my own mistakes and learn from them!
sorry, that's not aimed at anyone who will actually read this, but i needed to get it out
living with my parents is driving me loopy, loopy insane, loopy mad, loopy pissed off and miserable!
work is becoming a joke...i have a breakfast meeting, followed by a H&S meeting, followed by some other meeting, these should finish by about 1 pm, then after them i've got the delights of a full shift, finishing at 10.30...a 14 hour day, sounds good doesn't it...i bet you're all jealous of that baby! especially as i won't be allowed to claim overtime for the extra 7 hours that i'm doing that day! especially as to claim the leiu hours that i'll be given i've 1) got to find my own cover and 2) actually be allowed to have a day off!!!
still xmas is coming and that's somthing to look forward to right? tonight i've got to go out with my parents for a xmas dinner that has been arranged by my mum and some of her workmates...not too bad, i don't have to pay for anything and i'll get fed...except that stupid psycho stalker girl is probably going to be there and she'll complain that i'm not talking to her and get in a huff with me because of it! NOT MY FAULT...NOT MY PROBLEM...GROW UP!!! her younger sister is going to be there, i might flirt with her just to wind up the stalker...NO MEANS NO...how evil am i? i've tried to tell her that i'm seeing someone, that i'm not interested and generally put her off the idea, but she just doesn't take a hint...have a word! at the moment she is convinced that i'm seeing a girl that i met for the first time last week...she's so convinced that i'm seeing this person that she's told her mum, who in turn has told my mum, who doing the dutiful mother bit has told me she doesn't want me seeing anyone under 20, this girl is 19, which is fine with me, i have no intention of dating someone under 20, but where do they get off telling me that i can't? where does stalker girl get off messing with my life? especially after she said that it's none of her business who i see and that...which is right, it is none of her business, but still she meddles, trying to get her own way...doing things like that will make me pissed off and angry with her, more than i am anyway with her not taking no as an answer!
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
on a lighter note, i've made a poor attempt at re-writing the classic Soul Man from Blues Brothers, for a company song SOLL Man, SOLL being the company i work for at the moment... it's pretty poor, but it's something to do while i'm at work and seeing as i have such a lot of spare time at the moment when i'm there, i see no harm in it...besides i've taken a great song and made a crap version of it which will never see the light of day anyway!
this is another ranting and long blog, sorry peoples!
weekend off...yay!
xmas shopping to do...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooo!!!
peoples...if you want something you need to tell me, i'm intending on getting stuff out of the way asap this year, although i say that every year...so emails or comments saying what you want, and then to make things easier for me, tell me what i can actually get you...woja, you've been dealt with, both xmas and birthday, and yes, you've got two seperate presents!
not looking forward to xmas this year, mxas is too commercial and costs a small fortune every year, i can already see that the credit card is going to take a bit of a bashing...oh well!

happy birthday to little sarah who apparently still reads my blog (...dunno why) who's birthday is soon so i'm told (her party's this weekend...bit of a give away of an impending birthday if you ask me)

right that's me done
take care peeps
Laters
Px

No comments: