Monday 14 November 2005

accident update
for those of you who didn't read me way back when...i had a crash in early july, when my poor little rover skidded into the back of a rather expensive mercedes van, killing my poor little car (to be honest it was the best thing that could've happened to it what with rover going out of business and me running it into the ground)
anyway long story short and all that i went to hospital to have a couple of x-rays and that as a precaution...but because i went to hospital the police had to get involved...and an investigation ensued the results of which i got through the post this morning, over 4 months after the original incident...oh well...
the results are basically that i've been given a written warning, and that's it...the police do not see the need to go any further than that...so it's good news for me
FYI...for those who didn't read back then...click here for the details of what happened i wrote it a few days after the accident
but anyway, it's all good
Px

7 comments:

Natalia said...

That seems like an awfully long time to take to come up with a result of an investigation. It seemed rather straightforward to me. But what do I know, right?

-N

Lindsey said...

They sure did take long enough. I'm glad you weren't terribly hurt or anything though.

Miss Ash said...

I agree with Natalia and Linny...4 months seems like a very long time to decide if you are in trouble or not. Usually after the investigation one is charged or let off. Glad to hear it was only a warning :)

berly02 said...

That is a really long time.
So glad you weren't hurt to bad!

Princess Pessimism said...

Hurry up and get back from Vacation, i miss our morning chats. =(

Lindsey said...

Ah. Vacation...I was wondering where the hell you were. We miss you...I can't believe you'd leave us like this.

Princess Pessimism said...

Am I the only one who knew you were on vacation???