Wednesday 31 May 2006

I had sex with a ninja because I was drunk
i got this of the lovely kate (who i expect to post a comment even though she emailed it to me) so come on guys and girls...have a go

Pick the month (number) you were born in:
1----I fell in love with
2----I ate a
3----I smacked
4----I sang to
5----I gave my number to
6----I murdered
7----I shot
8----I gave a lap dance to
9----I choked on
10---I bitched out
11---I had sex with
12---I humped
Pick the day (number) you were born on:
1-------A homeless guy
2-------your mom
3-------a banana
4-------a fork
5-------a Mexican
6-------a gangster
7-------a hooker
8-------an ipod
9-------my best friends boyfriend
10-------a goat
11-------my dog
12-------a ninja
13-------the computer
14-------a football player
15-------my neighbor
16-------myself
17-------a Jones soda
18-------a llama
19-------a pickle
20-------a stuffed animal
21-------a permanent marker
22-------my dad
23-------a condom
24-------my psychiatrist
25-------a policeman
26-------my brother
27-------my sister
28-------a baseball bat
29-------a DVD player
30-------a paperclip
31-------my cell phone
Pick the color of shirt you are wearing:
White------Because I was high.
Black-------Because I was drunk.
Pink--------Because I'm NOT homosexual.
Red---------Because the voices told me to.
Blue--------Because I'm sexy and I do what I want.
Green------Because I hate myself.
Purple------Because I'm naked.
Gray--------Because that's how I roll.
Yellow------Because someone offered me 1,000,000 dollars.
Orange----Because I hate my family.
Other-------Because that's how I roll.

Now put that in a comment, post it and make all our friends laugh too!!!

14 comments:

Kate said...

I gave a lap dance to a gangster because I was drunk.

Apparently.

Miss Ash said...

I smacked an Ipod because i was drunk!!


That one kinda sucks.

Princess Pessimism said...

I had sex with a mexican becuase that's how I roll.

Lindsey said...

I shot a Jones Soda because the voices told me to.

LOL. That's pretty cool.

rawbean said...

I gave a lap dance to the computer because I was drunk.

Similar to kate...

Phain said...

I fell in love with a fork because that's how I roll. uh huh..

Akanksha said...

i ate a mexican because i was drunk

Anonymous said...

I gave my number to a banana because the voices told me to.

True story.

Autumn Storm said...

I ate a stuffed animal because I hate myself.

Trust me to get a depressing one :-D
I may have to steal this one Petey, too funny!

X. Dell said...

I ate a homeless guy because I was drunk.

I apparently had the munchies too.

X. Dell said...

It would seem many of us are wearing black shirts today.

Katie said...

I bitched out a fork because I'm sexy and I do what I want..

LMAO

Natalia said...

I murdered a Jones Soda because that's how I roll....

ROTFL

That's how I roll is something I totally say.

-N

Lindsey said...

lol. Katie...did you make yours up? How did you get 'Sexy' in yours and none of us did dammit. I'm jealous. :0)