Tuesday 16 May 2006

the shitty weekend
ok so there has been a little concern about me and my weekend, i know ash said i should get out and have a drink, but it's not that easy this time.

so friday my dad decided to admit that he's been having an affair for the last 18 months, thus ripping the heart out of my family
saturday i was still in shock about it all and not really sure what was going on
sunday my car broke down...proper broke down, so bad that i've got a hire car for the next week while the stupid people at the gay garage make vague tutting noises and try to fleece me for all that they can again...wankers haven't got a courtesy car for me until 10 days, so i'm driving around in a brand new golf 1.6...it's very nice to drive, but it's cost £200 to get it
monday...back to work, but in no way shape or form was my head into it
this morning...i lost my wallet, it's just been found, but it's not helped the demeanor of the morning

so far i've been really good (or bad depending on how you look at it) in so far as i've not hit anything/one, i've not cried, i've not cut myself and generally i've tried bumbling along and all that. but i can feel it getting to me and i know that sooner or later i''m going to have to cry and let it all out. but i'm trying to hold it all together, for my mum primarily, but also for the need that i jst can't let myself go. and above all he's not worth it.

from now on my ex father will either be referred to as that wanker or nothing.

that wanker came round yesterday while i was at work badgering mum a little, but he did live up to his promise of giving me £5000. doesn't mean he's not a wanker though, just means that i've got £5000 of his money.

so yeah
that was my shitty weekend
Px

8 comments:

Kate said...

You know where I am.

Lotsa love.

Akanksha said...

tons of courage and good vibes to u px...
just be there fr ur mum ..
and ifu need a shoulder to cry on i am always there even tho i am gazillions of kilometers away..

Autumn Storm said...

Pete, so sorry to hear of these troubles! Take care, x

Natalia said...

Oh darling...that's horrible. Look, I went through the same. My dad cheated on my mum. It's not an easy thing to swallow. Mine made it through and are still together...but that's not everyone's story. Seriously...if you need to talk, just let me know.

-N

Princess Pessimism said...

Oh my god Pete....i'm so sorry. If you need to talk...i'm here.

berly02 said...

Woah.
{{hugs}}
Sorry to hear about all the troubles. I can only imagine how the affair thing must feel.
We are here . . .

Miss Ash said...

Well that certainly is not something that a drink will fix.

Continue to keep your head held high. Be there for your mom and surround yourself with your friends so that you may lean on them as well. It's an enormous shock and your whole world has been flipped up right infront of your eyes. Stay strong and you have my email if you need to talk.

*hugs*

Jen said...

Mate...

so sorry. hope you´re keeping your chin up and all that. again, always here if you need.

love lots,
J.