Thursday 15 June 2006

i did it
as you know i go to the pub every monday and take part in the quiz, well last night i went to a different pub and hosted the quiz...
it was my first attempt at it and i was seriously nervous, so nervous that i nearly called and cancelled it in the afternoon, but after talking to someone very special who calmed me down loads even though they weren't that helpful...i got there and i did it!
it went ok, it wasn't brilliant, but it was only my first time and no-one's good at anything on the first attempt...but i've done it now so i'm hoping that next week i'll be calmer and that'll be better then...i hope

anyway i was going to try and post a HNT from the files, but i can't find the email that had the link in it...which is a pain in the arse...which funnily enough was the pic i was going to post...i'll keep searching and it i find it i'll post again...but don't hold your breath people

i've got a headache this morning

i'm feeling better so i've cancelled my appointment with the doc

i'm peeling from last week's venture to the beach when i got burnt, although my ankles have now returned to their original size...

i'm on my 3rd disc of the original battlestar galactica series, it's amazing how many things you can pick up on, things that as a kid were lost on me but now are obvious symbolic representations...or something like that

after BG i've the series 2 of the 4400 to watch, the original series of this really gripped me and i'm surprised that it's not been shown on normal tv in the uk (it's only available on satellite at the moment and my folks got rid ot the satellite a few years ago because i was the only one watching it)

moving date has been set at august 14th...so i'm hoping that we can be in and settled within a week from that date...but we shall see!

i'm so very tired and i'm working in the pub again tonight

comment moderation issue...as raised by rawbean and seconded by akanksha...
i'll see about removing it soon...but if the crazy lady re-appears, so will the moderation. she did promise that she'd never read it again, but that was in september, and she was back in january this year, which prompted the introduction of the moderation!
so no moderation, but word verification will be back instead...how's that?

anyway laters
Px

7 comments:

Akanksha said...

and here i thought u were ignoring moi..
u havent commented on my blog like in ages
*pout pout*

Akanksha said...

cool hostin the quiz an all .. i hope u enjoyed it too :)

Autumn Storm said...

"..calmed me down loads even though they weren't that helpful.."
Sorry, but this was just comical to me :-D
Glad you're feeling better generally, here's hoping the headache disappears too.
Weyhey on the pub quiz, well done you!!

rawbean said...

Ohh! I'd be interested in hearing about crazy lady since I wasn't around when it happened...where did she come from?

That quiz story is so cute.

Px said...

akanksha
i can't ignore you ;) (even if you've not updated in a while)

autumn...
it's not that she didn't help, i mean she calmed me down loads, but what she said wasn't very helpful or inspired lol
i know what i mean anyway

rawbean...
i'm sure that either PP or i will fill you in at some point...it's not all that interesting though

Katie said...

I''m happy for you on doing the quiz thing.

I will cross my fingers and hope that the crazy lady does not come back!

Miss Ash said...

I think you should post some of the quiz questions on here for your readers :)