Thursday 24 August 2006

HNT interview style

Ok so i'm going to a few interviews at the moment and so i thought i'd post a quick pic of what i've been wearing to them (although this pic is nearly 6 months old now)
i was wearing contacts in this pic, i've not worn them since though, my eye's just haven't taken to them very well at all, so i've just not worn them, which is probably why my eye's haven't taken to them
think i look a bit chubby in this pic too...
anyway left to right
Me, Dismal Dave, The Groom Martin, Marc (the guy who took my last HNT) and my best mate Woja is on the end
the blue shirt and silver tie have become staple for my interviews at the moment (mainly because it's the only stuff i can find)
anyway that's all for now
btw there's another post below (or at least there will be when i've written it)
laters peeps
Px

7 comments:

Stealth said...

wow, that is quite a group hnt!!!

as a currently laid off never laid person, I can appreciate this very much!

HHNT Darlin'!

Schadeboy said...

Yeah, I remember having to do that. And I'll probably have to do it again, someday. Either voluntarily or not. Interviews just plain suck.

Good luck, and happy HNT!

AndyT13 said...

Good one! HHNT!

Miss Ash said...

You're tall!!

Princess Pessimism said...

I like that navy with silver...classy.

Hoochie Mama said...

Happy late HNT!

Happy TMI! I saw your post at Lizzie's TMI blog.

Roxi said...

sooo pretty