Thursday 10 August 2006

a return to HNT


it's taken a while for me to get back into this, but i'm giving you a quiet night at work (taken 2 or 3 weeks ago)
on the left we have yousef, who i'd not seen for about 8 years, eve's in the middle, who i'd not seen since about christmas, and the that'd be me stuffed on the end
photo courtesy of marc who lives in france...but was home visiting people :)
it makes my nights much better when people come in and see me at work!

speaking of work, i'd better get on

take it easy peeps :)

Px

16 comments:

Polt said...

I'll take the cutie on the right, please. And you get to drink at your work? That kinda job rocks!

HAPPY HNT! :)

Michelle said...

IT's nicee to have friends come visit you at work! ;)

HHNT:)

Natalia said...

Fun times...woohoo! And the smiles tell all.

-N

Di said...

Wish I was there, too! HHNT

Leesa said...

Nice :) HHNT!

S said...

That looks like a lot of fun to me! Can you order me a Kingfisher please? Ill be right there!

HHNT

Suze said...

Nice to see a fellow Brit enjoying a pint.

Happy HNT sweetie ;)

Miss Ash said...

Is that at the office or the pub LOL :P

Lindsey said...

Finally! It took you long enough to get back toposting pics.

FU said...

too much skin..

egad.

hahaha

rawbean said...

look at all the ladies posting...way to go px!

I still think you need to post a sound bite of your voice (accent).

Princess Pessimism said...

You know, i was also going to recently post a picture taken by a friend of mine who lives in France, but is home visiting...how odd.

Roxi said...

god damn your hot.

but can I get the chicks number? I have a friend of a friend that needs a hottie

Roxi said...

god damn your hot.

but can I get the chicks number? I have a friend of a friend that needs a hottie

Princess Pessimism said...

you are being a lazy blogger...LOL!!!

Lindsey said...

My dear! Where are you? We're going to Dublin first so I think we're planning on getting into London around the 31st. We'll be there for 2-3 days and then we take the train back to Manchester for the flight home.