Tuesday 8 August 2006

meme thing I stole from Natalia

1. My roommate and I once: made cakes for the litlun and ate them all before she had chance to have one.
2. Never in my life have I: enjoyed eating brussel sprouts.
3. The one person who can drive me nuts, but then can always manage to make me smile is: her.
4. High school was: something I had to do.
5. When I'm nervous: I feel sick (sometimes I am).
6. The last time I cried was: a few weeks ago, things just got on top of me.
7. If I were to get married right now, my bridesmaids/groomsmen would be: I'm having a small wedding, the people that count will all be invited.
8. Would you rather run naked through a crowded place or have someone e-mail your deepest secret to all your friends? Either wouldn't really bother me to be honest.
9. My hair: is a mess.
10. When I was 5: I was shorter than I am now.
11. Last Christmas: made me want to get away this christmas.
12. When I turn my head left: I see the spanish guy in the office.
13. I should be: working on a quote.
14. When I look down I see: my belly…I'm slouching I'm not fat
15. The craziest recent event was: buying that truck...which I'm now selling
16. If I were a character on "Friends" I'd be: one in the background that doesn't say much and likes it that way
17. By this time next year: I'll be in a new job on more money and living with the most important people in my life right now
18. My favorite aunt is: I have too many aunts, none of whom I see, so I have no favourite.
19. I have a hard time understanding: (I think that says it all on it's own).
20. One time at a family gathering: there has only really been one family gathering in recent history and that involved my ex-father so that can be ignored.
21. You know I like you if: I say so.
22. If I won an award, the first person (people) I'd thank: depends on what the award is for and who chose me to receive it...probably thank her though
23. Take my advice: eat, sleep and be merry.
24. My ideal breakfast is: one that I don't have to do anything for.
25. If you visit my home town: you will be bored beyond belief.
26. Sometime soon I plan to visit: the bathroom…I need to pee.
27. If you spend the night at my house: bring beer and food, we'll have a laugh and probably end up talking all night or watching stuff on tv, but generally having a good time.
28. I'd stop my wedding if: it didn't feel right.
29. The world could do without: so many negative things in this world.
30. I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: eat it.
31. The most recent thing I've bought myself is: apart from petrol for the car and food…my snake vivarium
32. The most recent thing someone else bought for me is: a pint.
33. My favorite blonde is: I don’t like blondes…and I don't have a favourite either.
34. My favorite brunette is: her.
35. My car must have a sign on it that reads: pull out in front of me…I need to test my brakes.
36. The last time I was drunk: was a long time ago
37. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds: bats
38. I shouldn't have been: able to get up this morning, I'm way too tired.
39. Have you ever shaved your pubic hair? Yes...
40. Last night I: did the pub quiz, won 2 bottles of wine and a 4 pack of beer, got home and made the bed.
41. There's this girl I know who: loves me just the way I am and tells me so everyday.
42: I don't know: why I do this job.
43. A better name for me would be: I don't want a better name.
44. If I ever go back to school I'll: be skint (or rich).
45. How many days until my birthday?: 96 I think…maybe
46. One dead celebrity I wish I'd met is: dead now so it doesn’t matter.
47. I've lived at my current address since: I'm currently between homes as it were. We're moving on Monday though
48. I've been told I look like: the giant in big fish…not sure about that myself though
49. If I could have any car, it would be: I have 2 cars at the moment and I’m not happy with either of them to be honest…I still want a viper, although i'm also tending to aston martins and tvr’s at the moment.
50. If I got a new cat tomorrow, I would name it: I don't like cats…they make my eyes go puffy, however when I get my snake, I’m calling him errol.

I tag woja if he can be bothered...not that he's posted anything in about 8 months and PP because we all know she'll never do it, even though she keeps promising that she'll do a tag if i tag her with it...

7 comments:

Natalia said...

Glad you enjoyed doing this one. And did I miss all this stuff about "her" or something? Who is this her? But I am glad she makes you happy.

-N

Px said...

i think it's more that i didn't really tell anyone that she was back in my life in this big of a way
i have been hinting, but i've never just come straight out with it
but she's back in my life and has been for a couple of months now...and we're moving in together on monday and we're both really looking forward to it

Natalia said...

Ohhh so we are talking about the same person as before. Got it.

-N

Px said...

yeah :)
same person as before
no problems like before...everything's cool and everything's smooooooooooooth

Princess Pessimism said...

PETE....Stop it. I was actually thinking of doing this one you know.....Maybe mid week.

Why are you selling your car???? I thought you loved it

Px said...

i bet you still don't do it though pp...

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read va loan mortgage refinancing Delaware powerball number antidepressant medication How do i know if celexa i Clean mature humor Listing of schools that offer turf management online forex trading Credit card payment processing merchant spy digital camera Live blackjack games free Dodge scan headphones real estate listing minnie mouse watch pictures buick lesabre