Monday 21 August 2006

it's been a while

well, a little over a week, but it doesn't matter
what does matter is that i've moved and took all last week off to do it
(although secretly i could've been on the run with rawbean)
anyway i was away because of moving
but now, now i'm back :D
i intend fully to post a hnt again this week (think i uploaded some pictures the other week)
i intend fully to get a phone line and subsequently broadband to the flat too...but that might take a little while (about 2 weeks maybe 3)
anyway
just thought i'd let you know i'm still around, and not being a bad blogger
i'm going to see hayseed dixie tomorrow with woja (dude remind me that i need to either print off the details or email you the tickets too so that at least one of us will remember to bring the tickets this time [hopefully])
linny...did i give you my number? email or call me and we'll ty to arrange a "date"
take it easy peeps
Px

8 comments:

FU said...

coool!

ur alive.

now i demand u go and visit my blog and vote for the thing i have up there.

OH YAH.. i'm goin to london in two weeks! ALLO GOVNAH!

Natalia said...

Glad it's all going well, darling!

-N

Lindsey said...

I was beginning to wonder what happened to you.
Nope...I don't have your number. I sent you mine right?

Princess Pessimism said...

Congrats on the move, and making it thorugh it alive...

Did you sell your truck?

Princess Pessimism said...

and i never said you were a BAD blogger, I said you were a LAZY blogger.

Px said...

Fu
i've voted and commented on your page too...you should give me a shout when you're here, i can get your autograph then lol

Natalia
it is going VERY well

Linny
got my number now? emailed it to you earlier...now no putting it up on the bathroom walls in your local bar :P

PP
truck's still up for sale, been too busy to do much about it at the moment, although going to sort it this week...and i never said you said i was a bad blogger... :P

Jen said...

So... when's the housewarming?! Let's Paaaarrrtyyyyyy! :D

Lindsey said...

yes i got it. Now I've just got to sort out this whole international calling mess.