Thursday 14 June 2007

HNT 2fer

ok so i've been kinda promising for a while to show off my new ink and my new piercing...
well seeing as i can't show off both in one pic i'm putting up 2 pics today...
first we have the new ink...
you all remember the fire around the right ankle, yeah? (what do you mean no?...shame on you...oh well it's in this shot too...) well recently (about 6 weeks ago) i added waves to my left ankle and this is the result:
and second we have the new tongue piercing
people keep asking why?
if you have to ask, then you really shouldn't want to know the answer because you're just to innocent... ;)

anyway...HHNT peeps
take it easy
and thanks to those who felt the need to leave a message or get in touch as a result of the previous post...honestly i'm ok, i just needed the space to let it out (if you don't know what i mean, then you really should go and have a read, it's about a serious topic and it would mean a lot to me if you could all just pop along to the next post and take a look, it might help you understand what someone you know is going through)
laters peeps
Px

15 comments:

Natalia said...

Awww I totally love he leg combo... it looks great when you put them side by side. Loves it.

I have never made out with someone with a tongue ring. Wonder what it feels like.

-N

Vixen said...

LOVE the ink.

And ~swoon~ I *love* tongue piercings.

HappyHNT!

Polt said...

Wave to contrast with the flames, nice idea! Tongue piercing...not something I could do, but damn, I like the photo, you sexy thing you! :)

HAPPY HNT!

Anonymous said...

Cool tats and piercing! Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

I am all about the ink and peircings!!!
Body art is great!

HHNT

Lapis Ruber said...

Looks fine on you but I'm far too squeamish to do anything like that to myself. HHNT

Anonymous said...

who are these people asking about the tongue piercing? I'd gladly corrupt them...anyway...love the ink. I'm thinking about getting a c.h. peircing but i'm afraid so far...
anyways...HHNT baby!!

Bunny said...

And just how practiced are you with that tongue piercing? Would you like to practice? C'mon over. HHNT!

oldfashionmomma said...

ink and rings, awsome!

i love me some ink hehe

happy hnt

tkkerouac said...

Great shots, care to share for tonights favourites, Happy HNT!

Shibari said...

i love the combination... ink and piercings...

Miss Scarlet said...

I've kissed someone with a tongue ring, but that's it.

Alicia said...

Don't do anything irrational, Pete.
People love you and the world wouldn't be the same without you...
PLUS, you've spent like a million pounds on your piercings and your tattoos, and you can't really enjoy them from the grave, you know?

In all seriousness, there are suicide hotlines made specifically for what you're feeling.
99% of the time, your friends don't know what to say or how to react to you opening up to them.
It's a lot easier to open up to an a stranger who is TRAINED to help you cope with your feelings.

Hang in there, buddy.
Get the right medication for your depression.
Some meds MAKE you suicidal, so you might want to talk to your doctor about switching them immediately.

If you ever need to vent, I'm pretty easy to get ahold of.

rawbean said...

hi px!

Lindsey said...

I read the earlier post.

All I have to say is, I miss you Pete and you are an amazingingly wonderful person. (Especially because I love that you refer to that part of the car as a bonnet. Hehehehe. I love the British!)

I wish I could fly on over so that we could have more time to hang out this time...but alas, you'll just have to know that someone far away cares about you and send you love.

P.S. The ring frightens me a little! :o)