Tuesday 26 June 2007

man stuff

ok
so i'm a man
i belch
i fart
i scratch myself in public!
deal with it

not i happened to fart in front of my housemate earlier, this isn't the first time i've done it, and i seriously doubt that it will be the last. anyway, being polite, i said "pardon me" as i (nearly) always do in public, i also followed it up with the stunning observation that "i farted"...
to which my housemate said, and i quote, "no shit"
the obvious reply was "no it was a fart, not a shit"

we laughed

i guess you had to be here...

laters
Px

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

men!

Natalia said...

It's so sexist to assume that only men are allowed that. Women have the same mechanisms in the body as men. And really, if you have not farted or burped in front of your significant other, you need to let go a bit.

-N

Miss Ash said...

I also fart & belch in public....and I don't always excuse myself :)

Jennifer said...

Yeah, Ash farts in public a lot, and she lifts a cheek to do it.

berly02 said...

I belch in public. If you hold gas in it travels down and makes painful bubbles in your tum tum.