Thursday 22 December 2005

Festive HNT time
ok so the rules are that i've got to think of presents for 3 fellow HNT'ers...but i'm not sure who or what (i'm also doing this for my peeps in my list as well)
so starting with the HNT'ers we have:
Freiya: (because i love the name and you're a fellow brit) i'd get you a mini, a proper one, not one of these big mini's that are about these days...one with a checkered roof
Scotty: (no idea why, but when he comments it makes me smile) dude, i'd get you a pimp suit, not sure why, but i think a crushed velvet and fur lined suit would look cool on you, with a pimping hat and cane and zebra print platform shoes too
awaterpixie: (because i can) you get a snake, so that it can hiss at the people who walk past your desk and save you the breath, you can just look menacingly at them instead

i was thinking, a rare thing, but i'd give EVERYONE some time off...especially over the holiday season, time off from family, time off from work, time off from keeping up appearances, time off from this crazy world, time off from being themselves. everyone needs some time off to relax and enjoy themselves, so that's my gift to everyone who reads today.

ok my list of peeps: (links on the left)
Natalia: you're the first person outside my circle of friends who i started reading and commenting on, so for you i have nothing but love...and a nice new fountain pen so you can sign a copy of your first novel and send it to me
Linny: i told you already that i'd get you laid...question is who do you want?
PP: my lover...i'm buying you a first aid kit, and possibly sending a good looking paramedic for you too...i'm also giving you a morph doll and dvd's
Miss Ash: sweetie, i hardly know you, but i'm still thinking i should get you a little something, thinking maybe a waxing kit, or a set of clippers, to assist you with your landing strip/disco bush quandry
Jennifer: like Ash i hardly know you, but i'm in a giving mood this year, so i'm giving you the Dr Seuss collections, i have no idea why, but i love them
KtMae: my gift for you isn't really for you, i'm giving you a babysitter for whenever you need one
Berly: i'm giving you the little book of insults, so you can have more fun with you pseudo boss at work by insulting him without having him realise
Fu: i'm giving you the Fu-Manchu back catalogue of books and films, by sax rohmer, i might also be tempted to give you the Fu-Manchu (band this time) albums...but i'm not sure you'd like them
Roxi: sweetie, as much as i'd love to give you a good hard going over (as would most people who read your blog) i'm giving you and dan a holiday, to paris, city of romance
Akanksha: not sure what to get you, been thinking about it for a while now and still no idea, so i'm thinking something fun and stupid (bit like me) so i'm getting you a naked mole rat
Autumn: my singing blog-buddy, i'm getting you a karaoke machine loaded with our favourite tunes
Nanette: i haven't got the faintest idea what to get you, so i'm thinking i'd cook for you and as many house guests as you want
Osbasso: the HNT man...i'm getting you pipe-cleaners and things to pour into your 'bone so that you don't find half decomposed moths down there again (that's trombone for those of you sick puppies who thought i might be referring to something else)
Daisy: i'm getting you a fella...anyone you want in particular?
Woja: dude, i know you've been busy with moving and all, and i know it's also your birthday soon, so let me know when you've moved if there is anything you need that i can get
Kate: i'm not getting you addict perfume, that's for sure! sweetie, i'm thinking you need tickets to see maddy prior as she's on tour again
Jenfer: i'm getting you a skiing holiday so you can go away with the nameless chappie and not have to worry about him leaving his phone behind

right peeps, in other news...my health seems to be marginally improving, i've not had any pains for at least 36 hours, so i'm thinking the colofac tablets may be working now (although i think part of it is psycho-semantic and i believe that i should be getting better because i'm on meds now...) also the personal life is calming down a little, it's still not how i want it to be, but i'm in a better place now

in other news i think i's acquired myself a weirdo stalker, PP and Ash both already know this story, and i'll post about it maybe tomorrow properly...needless to say it's funny in a weird way...bit like PP's bloke from the other day who after striking out told her that jesus loved her!

finally...i've broken my laptop...proper style! it's got to go and see the computer doctor soon so i can get it fixed, but alas that means that the home computer i'll be using over christmas will be a 5 year old desktop jobbie which crashes everytime my dad touches it...great fun :(

laters peeps (and for those who don't pop back between now and the new year) merry christmas and happy new year, i hope that the holidays bring you joy and happiness and everything else your heart desires
Px

14 comments:

Joel said...

Thx for the gift! I actually have had a few pimpin suits in my day! You will have to ask FunkyBug at www.funkybug.blogspot.com for info on that! ;) HUGZ to ya sweetie.

Joel said...

OK...I jsut called you sweetie cause I post on a lot of my gay budz blogs and I call them ALL sweetie...oops. It was a habit. Let me try that again. THx for the gifts...shakes hand of the dude! :)

Just Brian said...

wow quite a gift list. great stuff. Happy HNT

Wenchy said...

Happy Christmas... and wonderful HNT to you today.

Natalia said...

Awwww...nothing but love for you too darling. And thanks for the pen...woohoo! :)

-N

berly02 said...

Ummm . . . I totally want that book. It will probably be the best gift I get this year. Thank you darling!

Autumn Storm said...

Pete, what an excellent post!! I had the same idea, though I kind of gave up on it, it was too hard, but you've done such a great job! Thanks so much for my gift, its perfect and I love it. Can't wait to do some duets ;).
I'd get you a feather duster and a leather belt with a huge buckle with the words 'I'm the Man' :)

Miss Ash said...

Thanks for the gift. I do have that under control now though so no worries or surprises next time. Hope you have a lovely holiday and i'd love to read more about your "friend" or ur i mean stalker :)

Scarlet Traces said...

thankyou for the gift! i am genuinely touched that you chose me out of all the other blog/hnt people :)

Katie said...

merry christmas-and thanks for the gift! I can always use a baby sitter.. ;o)

glad you are doing better now with being sick and well you know..

O and have a happy new year!!!

Kt mae

Lindsey said...

I think that I have gotten the best present ever!!! When do I get to open it?

Glad to hear you're doing better. I know you were miserable. But here's to a wonderful Holiday! Merry Christmas...or what is it the Brits say?...Happy Christmas.

Akanksha said...

hey do u think i am stupid :(
but anyway thanks fr the gift ..
how come u didnt kno what to giv me!

Jen said...

oh you are a darling :)

thanks, treacle x

FU said...

hi pixie - sorry for the late reply... i've been in pakistan!

not had a chance to do any blog reading..but itz been a lazy morning here today...

thank you for the lovely FU related gifts.. other acceptable gifts would be the FOO Fighters, and the single "Kung FU Fighting", and the nursery rhyme LIttle Bunny FuFu.

oki by!