Thursday 29 December 2005

my favourite HNT of the year
it's just too hard to choose, i want to say the sunset that i put up in my second HNT because it's beautiful, but it's not me and it's not nekkid
i want to say my tongue, because it was a weird pic and i just loved it
i want to say the post about me cutting and the pics that went with it, it was hard to post and not many people commented so i think i made people a little uncomfortable with it, but it's not about living in your comfort zone, it's about being honest
but i thikn i'm going to plupm for this one...it's the mirror that does it for me
so here you go, my favourite HNT of the year, hope you like it

in other news i've not managed to start the something special i was going to post, but fearnot it will be up before the end of the year

and my laptop is fixed, although i've lost everything i'd put on it over the last year

take it easy peeps, and for those who are just here for the HNT...happy new year to you all

Px

16 comments:

Just Brian said...

It's an awesome pic. I like the reflective effect. Happy HNT

Wenchy said...

I love that picture. Happy HNT to you!

Akanksha said...

its my fav pic also

berly02 said...

Happy HNT!!

So glad there is a hand in there.

lime said...

definitely a good pic. the reflection is great. happy HNT!

Chuck said...

Good one man!! HHNT!

Autumn Storm said...

I do so like that pose :-)

Tess said...

It's a great choice....happy HNT!

MamaKBear said...

I remember this! Great choice!

Happy HNT! :)

Jeff said...

Happy HNT!

Princess Pessimism said...

Oh god...you're so conceited!!! As if your favorite picture is the one of your face...LOL!!! SO CONCEITED! *j/k*

Mara said...

I'm loving this whole 'Best of HNT's' flashbacks...

Happy New Year and Happy HNT.

::smooches::
Mara

Scarlet Traces said...

i like this one, mirror pictures are always cool :)
take care, happy new year and hnt!

Katie said...

that is my fav out them all also..

Robin said...

I love your expression. Happy HNT and Happy New Year!

Lindsey said...

I like this one b/c it's such a lovely picture of your face. AND it incorporates the goatee and hand.