Thursday 8 December 2005

hnt playtime
some more of my ink work for you to have a look at :)

the first pic, of all my back (and shoulders for berly and linny)
this is of the 3 tattos i've got at the top of my back (obviously) and they are all original inks

the chinese down my left shoulder (working down from the slightly obscured one) means love, honour, obey and respect. yes i have the chinese symbol for "and" (it's the one that looks like 2 y's upside down)


ok in this other pic it shows a decent detail of the two other tattoos i've got on my shoulders/ upper back.

both of these are my designs, the one on my shoulder was the very first tattoo i designed (it was about my 3rd or 4th actual time in the chair though) it didn't take very long either

the one down my spine is the newest one i've got, i had it done just over a year ago while i was visiting a friend in sheffield. again it's my design and i was really worried about having it done across my spine because i know how painful it should've been, but it was relatively painless. it's only an outline as i'm still trying to work out what i want to have done to it, i don't really want it all black

well there you go...HNT all the way baby! YEAH!!!

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, but I gotta wonder... did it hurt? or is it just me with a very sensitive back ;)

Annette

Wenchy said...

I think it looks very sexy.

Butterfly said...

Love the tats!

Happy HNT!

Lindsey said...

Woohooo!!! Love the shoulders Px!! Very sexy. Nice tattoos too.

Autumn Storm said...

Hmm, maybe I should start HNT'ing ...what next, is what I'm wondering :-)

Just Brian said...

Great ink . I dig the one on your spine. Happy HNT

lime said...

i do love a man's back and shoulders. happy HNT!

Natalia said...

Love them...they look amazing...and the fact that you designed them...even better.

-N

Quiet said...

Happy HNT, those are very nice tattoos.

berly02 said...

I'm with Linny.
I love shoulders anyhow, but with the extra adornment . . .

Princess Pessimism said...

UGH...PX is a grouch. He yelled at me for not commenting on this post about his HNT pics. Well screw you PX...I told YOU what I thought.

LOL. How do you like that for a comment?

Jen said...

I'm worried Px is gonna get a big head with all these women telling him how sexy he is :P

MamaKBear said...

Very cool tats! I have no imagination, so I'd suck at trying to design my own.
Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

Nice ink. HHNT

Scarlet Traces said...

those are some wonderful tattoos:)
really lovely.
happy hnt!

Robin said...

I'm totally a sucker for a good back... and your ink just makes it all the more attractive! HHNT.

Beth said...

LOVELY shot, Sugar! Nice tats!

HHNT

Akanksha said...

nice tattos.. but r u sure the chinese words r what u say they r..
may the tattoo artist tricked u and wrote "i am an ass" or smthing like that :P

Katie said...

i love your shoulders...and the tats...happy late HNT