Friday 16 December 2005

word verification
i've left off my word verification for a few days (actually about 2 weeks) and it was going ok for a while, no spam comments...but this week i've had about 10 of them, so i'm thinking that i might have to put it back on, i'm going to give it a few more days and if i get any more then i'm putting it on, if not then we'll leave it a while longer
sound fair?
anyway
sorry for not playing along with HNT this week, i was feeling particularly uninspired this week and on top of that i had the doctors yesterday, i'm back on some medication for my IBS, which isn't working yet, but then it's only been a few days and things have been a bit hectic too
that's all for now
Px

3 comments:

Miss Ash said...

See i've only had like 2 spam comments i think in the time i've had my blog up so need for the word verification. Hope the pills work for the BDSM oops hehe i mean IBS ;)

Katie said...

I took the word verification off mine too. i have not had any spam yet..

hope your meds help!!! Feel better soon!

Jennifer said...

I turned it off for a day or two and they put spam in my old blogs, I couldn't find them to erase them, it drove me mental! I'm back on the word verification band-wagon.
Several members of my family have IBS that they deal with by controlling diet - very hard to have them over for any kind of meal. If I get it and can't have any tasty food any more, I think I'll take up Heroin as a substitute.