Thursday 1 December 2005

Happy HNT
this week i'm giving you a quick double (again it's more than one pic)
this week you're all going to see just what i look like...we have an actual face shot (which took ages to get right with the timer and getting the mirror just right, but when i saw this shot i thought...perfect! but i've since seen just how dirty the mirror is...lol) check it out!!! i'm even kinda smiling! you can also see my very first tattoo, with just a hint of another one underneath it and my black earring (which i've not changes now for about 18 months) for berly we have a hand in there too and for linny and natalia we're hinting on the beard, but i covered it up a little... and ignore the dust on the mirror!

second pic is of my "washerboard" style abs...and that's definately a tongue in cheek remark before you start...in this shot though you can see that's i'm truly a hairy monster and in need of a trim... also you can see both my nipples are pierced (i told you they were) and that (for once) my belly button is clear of the usual grey/blue fluff specially for you...


hope you enjoyed this weeks HNT..have a good one peeps

and thanks to everyone who left a suppotive comment last week

25 comments:

Wenchy said...

Awesome pics. :o)

Love your eyes... and the nipples.. mmm that just looks ouch!

Anonymous said...

WTG on the nipple piercing . Brave Man. Great pics. Happy HNT

Joel said...

ooo la la...very nice! happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

oh! pierced nips! wickED! happy hnt such a cutie!

Beth said...

Lovely shots! HHNT!

MamaKBear said...

Great pics! My nipples hurt now though...
Happy HNT!

Margaret said...

excellent pics...

peace...

The Lily said...

That's a really good idea (The mirror one)!!

MG said...

Don't take this wrong, I love ab pics and nipple rings are intriguing but that first pic blows the other away. If I say VERY, VERY nice, would you hear the way I'm stressing my voice when I say VERY?

Oh, and if you think your mirror was dirty, go take a look at mine (I'm so embarassed, oh, wait, it was an effect, nm)

Happy HNT

Scarlet Traces said...

i love the first one too, and i really like tattoos :)
happy hnt!

Jody said...

cool thought about doing my nipples

Scott & Julia said...

So glad to hear things are going better! And wonderful shots! I love the reflection in the mirror! Dust, what dust? You mean it's not supposed to reside there? D'oh! Happy HNT!

Princess Pessimism said...

It DOES look like you're smiling a bit....you never smile....well. You never laugh anyway. You SAY you do, but you really dont. Remember that? LOL!

Katie said...

like the pics...cute

the nipple thing still makes me hurt..
(rubbing my boobs to make them stop hurting)

Lindsey said...

Look at that hottie! :0) The nipple rings scare me a bit but love the other pic. you covered all the bases, hand, face and goatee!

Tess said...

I'm not scared of the nipple rings, they are HOT and so are your beautiful eyes.

Happt HNT!

Robin said...

I love these shots... but I am nodding my head knowingly. My HNT last week involved a mirror shot, and I too was shocked at how dirty my mirrors are!
HHNT.

FU said...

so THAT's pixie looks like!!!

HELLO my friend!

FU

~ A P R I L ~ said...

awesome tat!! I could pass on the pierced nips, but hey, whatever rocks your boat!!

Akanksha said...

cute pics...
love the tatoo

Akanksha said...

and please change the earring before u get an infection
or atleast clean it

Sasha said...

those are gorgeous pics... never mind the dirty glass! you're still yummy..

thanks for the bday greeting love!

berly02 said...

Sorry I'm a little late.
Love the pics!!!
You do spoil me.

Natalia said...

Late again...sowwy...love the pics, though :) washboard abs are overrated. Meat is good.

-N

Miss Ash said...

Well i suppose the face and nipples are a start....you can perhaps send me the trimmed area through a different means as you said the blokes would not appreciate it :)