Monday 6 February 2006

monday morning blues...on a monday afternoon!
keeping me sane is proving fairly hard at the moment what with the lack of sleep and everything!
had to excuse myself early on friday night from my shift at the pub as i could feel myself falling asleep and i knew i'd start getting grouchy with someof the locals as well, thankfully some of the more irritating ones weren't in
the weekend passed fairly uneventfully...with the exception of spanish's house warming party...click here to go see, pictures will follow as soon as i've got round to dealing with them...but there are some very cool pics, and some even better videos :D
sunday was my day to chill, but i didn't manage all that much chilling
and then it was back to work today...the grind that it is...
been trying to get prices for various things...one supplier has made me wait pretty much all day before faxing me a little note "sorry we are unable to supply the above items" needless to say i was well impressed, but if they can't do it, that's fair enough, but they could've told me a little earlier...ho-hum
tonight is quiz night, although i'm not 100% sure i'll be attending as i should really try to get another early night, i say early, but we all know it'll be after midnight before i get to sleep, so i guess i may as well head out and enjoy myself :)
take it easy peeps (glad to see there are no tags about at the moment)
Px

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to see pictures!
And aaaaalso on your office blog it says you have no friends on myspazzo, I find that highly offensive because I'm your friend! I am now going to cry into my colouring book.

Jennifer said...

I suggest that you go to bed the minute you get home from work and sleep till you wake up, or till your alarm goes off, whatever happens first.

Miss Ash said...

I've never been to quiz night before. We have them here, though i'm afraid i would not be much help. I had a friend in Dubai though that would call me all that way and ask silly questions so he could win such as the name of Bush's cat and the name of the band keanu reeves is/was in. I got them both correct :) On second thought maybe i should give it a shot.

Akanksha said...

how come u r working so late into the night?
r u doing 2 jobs a day?

Px said...

lenny...invite me to be your friend then soman and quit bitching about it :P
jennifer...i've tried that, all i end up doing is laying awake for hours and hours
ash...fear not i'll not be calling you, i know that it was dogstar, but no idea what the cat was called
akanksha...i work a 2nd job on thursday and friday evenings to get the extra cash and it stops me from going out and drinking

Lindsey said...

Oh you poor thing. I know you must be worn out. I haven't been sleeping well lately either...but i have no tests to worry about.

Rest up. I'm sure a certain someone requires a man with energy.

Katie said...

go to bed right when you get home a couple af night in a row. then you might get some rest.
i try to do that but i never get there till about 10 or 11

good luck

Natalia said...

I see I am not the only one with the whole sleeping issues, eh? Although yours seems like a result of being busy.

Bloody insomnia! I am hating the whole thing. I think I get better and then I wake up in the middle of the night.

Here's hoping you get some kip.

-N