Thursday 16 February 2006

No HNT from me
sorry to disappoint guys, but i've been feeling a bit offf this week, was home sick yesterday and half the day before, still suffering the effects of a nasty cold now (bunged up nose, chesty, phlegm-producing cough, headache) but feeling a little better than i have been
so for those who used to read the office blog as well, i've got a little link for you, it's rather amusing...click me...this is chunk, we thought we'd put him up on this site and see how he faired...he's not doing too badly at the moment!
for those not in the know, this is what chav means, take a loot around the rest of the site that chuck's on, it's worth a chuckle!
take it easy peeps and hopefully i'll be feeling better soon
Px

13 comments:

Akanksha said...

get well soon px.. take tons of rest and warm liquids!

bubbles said...

hope you get to feeling better. Happy hnt anyway.

bubbles said...

ok so if this posts twice i am sorry. I hope that you get to feeling better and happy hnt!

MG said...

aww...well, feel better ;)

Scarlet Traces said...

hope you feel better soon! take care :)

Lindsey said...

Get well sweetie! I'm just beginning to feel better myself.

Natalia said...

ROTFL...loads of Americans don't know about chavs...I think you are doing them a great service by introducing them :)

-N

Autumn Storm said...

Feel better, x

berly02 said...

I always look forward to you HNT.
Hope you have a good weekend!

Princess Pessimism said...

I was wondering what had happened to you. I was beginning to think you'd been kidnapped by pirates.

Fuckkit said...

Less than half think he's a chav which can only be a good thing.

Akanksha said...

hey where r u .. i had a huge fight with my roomie.. its juicy stuff come and read it!

Px said...

wow
getting comments from people on the HNT list even though i wasn't up this week!!! shocking :)