Tuesday 21 February 2006

more apologies from me today
sorry peeps, i've been a little more than reglectful of my blog for the last few days.
but the good news is i'm feeling a bit better, the bad news is i'm working more this week than i was last week :(
i've got 4 nights at the pub this week and i did an additional 2 hours last night as well!! but i'm thinking of the money and the fact that i've got my first friday free since sometime in december, but to compensate for that i'm working saturday night instead (this week only) and i've got to stay there because the landlord is away and i'm trust worthy apparently. and he told me it means i can have a couple of pints with the regulars and not have to worry about getting home :)
in other things...well main job work has been ok, just finished a budget price for some lab in bristol...not overly interesting, but pretty easy and only took me 2 days. when i work i can do these things quicker than anyone else here, but it's getting me motivated to work that seems to be the problem!
oh
i have a request for you lovely people that regularly read my blog. i want to put a little boig of all of you on my website as my buddies, so i want some info about you, anything you want to tell me and a pic too if poss...please email them to the address on my profile (putting it back up there now) once it's sorted i'll publish a link for you to have a look at and comment on and all that. muchos gracias in advance :)
anyway take care peeps
Px

7 comments:

berly02 said...

Busy busy busy
Don't wear yourself out darling.

Fuckkit said...

A couple of years ago I used to work in the Hobgoblin on Cowley Rd and when I started they told me I'd either do the Friday night or the Saturday night but I'd never do both togther.

Lying swine!

Hope work goes ok ;)

Lindsey said...

So glad you're feeling better!

What kind of stuff do you want us to say?

I almost think it would be more interesting if you wrote your thought on us instead. :0)

Princess Pessimism said...

What do you want us to send you exactly?

Akanksha said...

sorry i am not photogenic so no pics.. and u can write abt me frm whatever u hav gathered abt me frm my blog.. he he that way ur grey cells would be stimulated and i can b lazy!

Px said...

berly...alas i feel like i've done that already
fuckkit...the hobgoblin is a great pub :D had many a decent pint in there before heading up to the zodiac to see a gig
linny...i want you to say anything you thing will be interesting...and fear not i'll have my say too
PP...see my comment to linny
Akanksha...that's a dangerous thing to say, so i think you should come up with something and i'll do the same :)

ok people i forgot to update my blogger profile yesterday before i left work (for work), but my email address is up on there again now :) so get the pics and info type things done for me soon :)

Miss Ash said...

Keeping busy is good especially when you are working. Then you do not spend as much moolah :)