Friday 16 March 2007

friday funtime

hey hey peeps
how's it all going with you all?
things with me are not too bad at all
i think i've conquered my fear of the dentist...so life is all good
although my mouth is really sore today (it's not the only bit of my that's sore, but more on that in a minute...)
so i had my 2nd wisdom tooth out yesterday and one of the 5 fillings that i need done. only one because basically i have that many issues with the dentist that i hate going and usually when i need to have work done i have to be sedated...but in trying to get over this i went in yesterday and had the work done without sedation...just the local needle thingy and that's it
and i coped quite well :)
just aches today because of the removal...

anyway, my backside is sore!
now there's a decent reason for this...
i bought myself a new bike, and i rode the 5 miles to work this morning
it felt good, although my arse hurts because i've not been on a bike for about 5 years! and i'm unfit, so the plan is to cycle as often as possible as in attempt to save money and get fit...
all good :)

now at the start of the week i wasn't feeling myself, i was feeling a little blue and i've been a quiet as a result. but, i'm getting through it ok and well i've had this with me all week too, sad i know, but it's kinda made me feel better :) now...
the eagle-eyed of you may have noticed yestrerday that a new link was added to the site...for the 365 P(roject)X which is basically just me joining in with some things that other people are doing. basically i'll be putting up a pick of myself every day that i'll take on that day...it's not like HNT, these are going to solely be portraits, i may have a play with them when i get more into photoshop...but at the moment they're just being taken using my phone

ok finally
song for the weekend
i've had a couple of choices this week, ranging from songs by the monkees (in honour of the above for helping me get through the week to this, which i thought was the most appropriate:


Ok that's me done for the day (i think)
if i don't see your again, have a good weekend peeps
Laters
Px

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I hate dentists - Im proud of you for conquering your fear

I went to visit a dentist friend in LA and they all cracked up as I jumped every time I heard any dentist noises..

and monkee is cute!

~*Jobthingy*~ said...

wtg conquering the dentist! glad you are better. and that is a cute monkey. he would make anyone feel better i think.