Saturday 17 March 2007

st. paddy's day

ok so today is the day that every one is a little irish :)
that can only end up being messy!
anyway
tonight i intend on having a couple of pints of guinness
maybe a jamesons or two, depending on how i decide i'm travelling back (if i'm driving then i'll just have a couple of pints)
i'm sure we'll be listening to the pogues and other such bands (hopefully not westlife or boyzone even though they are irish...)
and it will be good

i'll leave you all with a traditional irish toast:
"may you live as long as you want,
but never want as long as you live"

have a great paddy's day peeps
enjoy yourselves (responsibly)
cheers
Px

5 comments:

Alicia said...

I cooked corned beef, cabbage, carrots and potatoes... even though as a kid I swore to abolish that tradition when I grew up...

Also, I'm wearing green.
Sadly, I don't have green beer...
And I hate Guinness.
SO, I'll have some Fat Tire beer from good 'ole Fort Collins, Colorado.

Happy Saint Patty's day!

~*Jobthingy*~ said...

i wore green. thats about it.

Happy Green Beer day! hope you had a great one.

Lindsey said...

Personally I like...As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters never point in the wrong direction.

Or

Some may say the glass is half empty,Some may say the glass is half full,But the Irish will forever say "Are you gonna drink that?"

Hehehehehe...wish I could have been in Ireland this weekend reliving my vacation...well, minus the red bulls and vodka. *shudder*

FU said...

hope u are sobered up!

ShadowFalcon said...

The Pogues rule :-)