Tuesday 13 March 2007

TMI Tuesday #74

this weeks post comes with the usually warning, but to be honest it's fairly tame i think, so feel free to learn more about me :)
1. What is your favorite charity? Do you you give your time or just money to that charity?
I try to give to charities that i know people are doing something for, i don't just give every month to charity. recently i sponsored a friend who had her head shaved, that was for SSNAP (sick babies and children). i gave to age concern for a while, but then my budget meant that i couldn't give as much any more...
so i don't have a favourite really, and i give money if i can spare it
2. Describe your bed. What side do you sleep on?
it's a double bed, pine head board, always got a thick duvet on it, even in the summer because i'm like that. i sleep on the side nearest the door...
3. How important is a partners kissing ability?
it's pretty important, i'm after someone who has many different styles of kissing and not just the full on "i'm kissing a washing machine" type of kiss. so as long as i can get the loving gentle kisses, the full-on washing machine kisses and everything in between without getting injured (yes that's happened in the past) then i'm happy
4. Have you ever purposely tried to seduce someone over a long period of time?
taking time to get to know someone isn't seducing them...but yeah i've done that before, it sometimes works, it sometimes goes very wrong...but you know what, i'd rather take my time with someone, learning about them and what makes them tick than run in and get it all wrong in the first 5 minutes, making myself look foolish/desperate/needy and offending them
5. Top or bottom?
top or bottom what?
do i prefer being on top or underneath...that depends, i like both
Bonus (as in optional): Have you ever shaved your pubic hair?
Yes
but seeing as i'm a fella, that hair that grows on my chin and face is pubic hair
however i'm not going to wuss out, i've been know to shave everything down in the past, i prefer to trim it though, short and neat looks better than that of the completely bald look

TMI complete
Laters peeps, have a good tuesday :)
Px

13 comments:

Hoochie Mama said...

Great answer on #3! Do we get the story on how you were injured?

Happy TMI!!!

Natalia said...

Yeah...I am not for the bald look on either men or women. And you are so spot on with the kissing.

-N

Princess Pessimism said...

how have you been injured during kissing???

Anonymous said...

Great TMI! I'm curious about the kissing injury too... I chipped a tooth once though so anything is possible :)

Alicia said...

I sleep on the side closest to the door, too.
It has to be closest to the bathroom, too because if I have to pee in the middle of the night.... I'm so disoriented and clumsy that I stumble around and bang into stuff if it's too dark.
;)
Our bedroom is in shambles. It's the only room in the house I haven't gotten "gorwn-up" furniture for. We still have mis-matched nightstands, dressers that I wrote all over as a kid, and a super crappy headboard that's not even attached to the bed. We DID get a king-sized pillow top mattress though... and I love it.

Alicia said...

And now you know a little bit more about me.
:o)

Miss Ash said...

You could always give your time to a charity and volunteer if you do not have the money to hand over :)

Polt said...

heheheh, you answer to top or bottom made me chuckle.

LadyXandria said...

You have got to share that kissing injury story. I'm so intrigued. Happy TMI Tuesday!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Neat answers. I've been slightly "injured" during kissing too, lol. Thankfully both instances happened years ago. I think that inspired a new entry for me, thanks. Have a good one!

The Two of Us said...

I want to know what a 'washing machine" kiss is.

Her

Professor Fate said...

:) Great answers! Happy TMI!

Mrs.ZigZagMan said...

Happy TMI.