Wednesday 14 March 2007

kissing injury

ok so there seems to be a fair bit of interest generated by yesterday's TMI as to how i got injured while kissing...

remember
i like kissing
and being kissed
but sometimes you meet someone who could put you off for a while

well this one girl that i hooked up with, she was really nice, pretty, tall, the sort that i'd go for on a looks basis alone (if i were that shallow, her name was rachel...see i found that out first)
anyway, while kissing her she sucked my tongue
this is itself isn't that bad
but she really sucked on it and was sucking it out of my mouth...
now i have a fat long ish tongue...which goes out a fair way
but the webbing under my tongue, well i know where it is and i can't stick my tongue out further than that allows
this girl sucked so hard that the webbing was cut on my teeth!
it hurt for days and i had issues eating some things and shit like that...
it was NOT cool

anyway, i didn't take her number or anything (which is a little bit of a shame because she was cute) so i never saw her again

kissing injury done...
laters peeps
Px

9 comments:

Hoochie Mama said...

OMG! That is too funny! Thanks for sharing! :)

Anonymous said...

Part of me wants to laugh but a much bigger part winces in pain for you! When I was a little kid (I wasn't brilliant but I was curious) I ran through my house with the hook end of an old coat hanger in my mouth. I fell and the hanger ripped through that bit of skin under my tongue and I hurt for days! Ugh! Well... I suppose it has its good points - it never fully grew back right and to this day the girls and the boys I've dated say its an asset rather than a flaw ;) Poor you though - she sounds like a real firecracker!

Anonymous said...

Heh... I'm nursing my own intimate injury today.... I posted a freakin' pic of mine... LOL

Miss Ash said...

Bizzare

Alicia said...

Maybe she was REALLY hungry.
:o)

Knitty Yas said...

as i read the actual injury description... i went ttssssssss.... in sympathy pain. eeewww owwww... okay i'm done. yeah she went a little overboard. how could you not get her number?

oh well.

serendipity. maybe you'll see her again. lol

~*Jobthingy*~ said...

ouch! i have kissed people before that suck like that. i dont get it. do they want to swallow it? maybe make it their own? weirdos

Natalia said...

OUCH!!!

-N

ACG said...

now i have a fat long ish tongue...which goes out a fair way

marry me